Software Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a “niche” service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Tezza began its operations as Web Development company in 2000 in Overland Park, Kansas.
About This Role
Software Developer Job Description (Preferably with Liferay DXP)
You love the ability to work on a diverse set of applications that are all interconnected. You thrive in a team environment and believe that software development is a team sport. Our development team works on so many solutions it can be dizzying but with every feature shipped and bug squashed we empower our employees and customers to do amazing things.
- Build, maintain and own a diverse set of applications that supports Liferay’s customer base.
- Maintain data that helps our internal teams gain insights on how to best serve our customers.
- Analyze requirements from stakeholders, design the solution, estimate the level of effort, define deliverables and drive solution implementation.
- Ensure technical solutions are delivered with the highest quality, and are based on industry standards and best practices
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other team members
- 5+ years of experience driving technical projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Excellent programming and analytical skills and a solid foundation in Java
- Experienced in system architecture and design concepts
- Proficient at writing SQL for MySQL or similar database
- Ability to develop and maintain a large set of applications with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate complex business solution concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, and proactive in completing responsibilities
- Expert problem-solving skills coupled with very strong motivation to identify and resolve customer issues
- Good team player who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and mentors junior team members
- Experience with Linux and Bash
- Experience with Git or similar VCS
- Experience with Tomcat, NGINX, and RabbitMQ
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies like Docker
- Experience with server configuration, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Liferay DXP
- Experience working within the Scrum framework
The post Software Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.