Software Engineer Job, Engineering Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Aviro is an inclusive team of mobile health experts with diverse and extensive expertise in mobile health solutions. We complement empirical observation with the qualities of empathy, narrative and meaning to create significance and change in the world of healthcare.
What we are looking for:
● An experienced and versatile engineer with minimum 4 years experience developing on JS frameworks – Vue or Typescript.
● Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using and developing RESTful APIs using JSON , Web Services, XML, XSLT in UNIX and windows environments
● Strong problem solver with good logical diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgement
● Advanced Experience with cloud platforms e.g GCP or AWS.
● Strong experience in relational databases such as BigQuery, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
● Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning for messaging automation a strong plus.
● Customer service orientation that establishes a good working relationship with customers, with the attitude of wanting to assist people and pass on their knowledge and experience to others.
How To Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter with the Subject:
(please be REAL in your letter and tell us about you) to [email protected] by the 26th of July 2020.