Software Test Analyst Tezza Business Solutions Jobs Kenya
Who We Are:
Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, thorough and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
- Develop and document software testing plans,
- Prepare Test data in preparation for system end to end testing/UAT
- Design Test cases from test basis in preparation for testing.
- Determine entry and exit criteria for all phases of testing in scope for a particular project
- Define testing environments required for testing
- Execute Integration and System Testing
- Provide support UAT efforts
- Analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts
- Determine and implement QA metrics for the testing project
- Identify, report, track and propose solutions to product defects
- Write a Test Summary report and QA memo for the testing project
- Equivalency of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (information systems, computer science, business)
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of direct experience as a test analyst for major application integration and/or major application product release in Banking risk management sector.
- Interpersonal skills, to facilitate the creation of test cases
- Organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
- Proven experience in execution of software testing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality control best practices and methodologies.
- Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily available with the resource or would need to be developed.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply:
Kindly follow the link provided to apply for the position through the company’s website.