Solution Engineer – Cardinal Commerce at Visa
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Cardinal Commerce Global Customer Services team (GCS) is dedicated to ensuring an excellent Customer experience throughout the design, implementation and ongoing support of our authentication and data solutions, which we offer to both merchants and issuers alike.
What a Solution Engineer does at Visa:
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting Clients understand, compare and contrast the solutions that are available for integrating Cardinal’s Authentication Solutions for EMV 3DS. You will work side by side with sales, business development, and/or account management teams to ensure the client and their technology team understands all the technical aspects, requirements and final solution design for the Client.
In this role, you are expected to:
● Work with the Client’s technical team to define how the product will be deployed
● Manage RFI/RFP requests and contracting processes, standardize best practices, and establish SLAs to drive rapid cycle times and maximum opportunity conversion to support sales efforts
● Partner with our internal client-facing teams to ensure seamless client transitions, interacting with and influencing all levels of the organization, including senior executives
● Be able to expertly present Cardinal’s solutions in a manner that enables the client to understand how our solutions integrate and are supported
● Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently
● Complete Solution design documentation for various Cardinal products and Services
Why this is important to Visa
In today’s constantly evolving payment technology & authentication landscape, a successful Solution Engineer is a subject matter expert who has the capability to guide our customers through understanding and implementing complex browser and native application (SDK) authentication flows. As the ecosystem continues to change and as new regulations are implemented, it’s imperative that we have well equipped Solution Engineers who are market focused, solution driven, and understand both the business and technical implications of how these technologies are deployed.
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
● 8+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
● High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
● Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills
● Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
● Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents
● Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
● Developed information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results
● Advance negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills
● Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
● Demonstrated strong project leadership capabilities
● Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material
● Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up
● Experience in owning and defining business processes in a technology company
● Payments industry knowledge
● Experience working in fast paced, high-growth start up environments a plus
● High degree of proficiency in SalesForce preferred
The post Solution Engineer – Cardinal Commerce at Visa appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.