Supervisor,Staff Training & Awareness
Department/Division: I&SO/Ethics, Policy & Prevention
Station/Location: KRA Headquarters /Times Tower
Position Type: Permanent & Pensionable
Reports to: Manager, Ethics Education
To oversee staff training and awareness on integrity programme in the Authority
- Participate in staff outreach programmes on integrity
- Training and sensitization of staff on corruption, integrity and ethical issues
- Disseminate Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials to staff.
- Facilitate training on integrity programme – training for CPC members, IAO, etc
- Administer questionnaires /other feedback mechanism to evaluate the programme
- Bachelor degree in Education/Business /Economics/Statistics from a recognized university
- Conversant with the current tax and anti-corruption practices/policies
- Must have served at least 2 years.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player
- Honest and high level of integrity
How to apply
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.