CEO Job, Other Professions,
We are looking for an experienced CEO to manage the day-to-day running of a professional organization
He/ She is responsible for the supervision of the overall organization strategy and success with the goal of increasing stakeholders value.
- Provide overall day to day leadership and administration of operations of the Company under the guidance of the Board;
- Develop and recommend short, medium and long term strategies, business plans, and annual operating budgets to the board
- Ensuring that any contracts entered between the organization and other parties have terms and conditions that are appropriate with potential risks identified.
- Direct and coordinate the Company’s operations and administration to ensure that the various divisions operate in conformity with the overall strategic plans and performance targets .
- Formulate and implement sound financial strategies, plans, policies, procedures, budgets and systems
- Promote the Company’s image and develop good working relationship with all stakeholders and partners
- Advise the Board of Directors on operations, financial and investment .
- planning and sustainable development of Company interests.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in a senior managerial position in a large organization
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Be a member of a recognized professional body
- Certification in Corporate Governance and/or Leadership from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of human resource and personnel management.
- Have knowledge and experience in working with government, and/or stakeholders
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] stating CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER as the email subject