Strategy & Performance Manager Job Bukura College
Strategy & Performance Manager Jobs, Other Professions 2020, Bukura College Jobs
ONE (1) POST V/NO.2/2020 – “RE-ADVERTISEMENT’’
Salary Scale: Ksh.102,090 – Ksh.137,370 p.m. BAC ‘3’
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Have at least ten (10) years relevant work experience in public or private institution two (2) of which should have been at management level;
- Have Bachelors’ degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Be registered with a professional body where applicable;
- Have a Certificate in Quality Management Systems, risk management or related field from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Have proficiency in computer application skills;
- Have demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
The officer will be responsible for Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the College.
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:
- Developing monitoring systems of the performance of the Board;
- Developing performance contracts for the Board;
- Developing strategies on improvement of performance; and
- Coordinating the preparation of quarterly and annual performance reports.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to apply to the: –
Bukura Agricultural College,
P.O Box 23-50105
- Applicants should attach certificates, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter quoting the position and the reference Number on the envelope. It is an offence to give incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and Clearance certificates during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Bukura Agricultural College is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications should reach the College on or before 29th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm
(East African Time)S