Stratostaff Tractor Driver Job 2021
Tractor Driver Job, Current Driver Kenyan Jobs,
Title: Tractor Driver – Nairobi Kenya Reference: Td 2021
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Updated on: 9/06/2021
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a leading logistics company providing integrated logistics solutions with outstanding quality and operational excellence seeks to recruit a Tractor Driver.
▪ KCSE Certificate
▪ At least 1-2 years’ experience in operating a Tractor.
▪ Valid and endorsed driver’s license.
▪ Experience in operating a forklift will be an added advantage.
▪ Transport goods with strict regard to all the requirements of Road traffic and Motor Vehicle Act. ▪ Identify and organize the tractor’s maintenance and repair and to perform light duties such as cleaning and minor tractor maintenance activities.
▪ Conducting tractor pre-checks prior to setting off for the day’s activities.
▪ Always ensure safety of the tractor.
▪ Ensure that the tractor is fitted with all accessories and safety equipment.
▪ Liaise with the Air perishables operations supervisor in planning and discharging platform pallet towing activities. ▪ Retrieve pallet covers back from Airside / Handling facilities.
▪ Ensuring the tractor engine is well oiled and serviced to remain in a good working condition. ▪ Detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of the tractor’s mechanical systems.
▪ Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the tractor under your custody to Transport coordinator. ▪ Constantly adhere to set rules and regulations while driving.
Competencies & Attributes
- Problem solving
- Commitment and service oriented
- Team player and flexible
- Accountable and high integrity
- Willingness to work long hours to support the business.
How to apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, send your Resume and Cover Letter to
[email protected] by 13th June 2021. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.