Submit Your CV’s Now!!! Now Hiring at Co-operative Bank
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
We are looking for a commercially-focused and self-driven experienced professionals who will be the key liaison and a trusted financial advisor to the business areas in supporting the strategic growth of the business through the provision of financial analysis, profitability analysis and the analysis of sales performance…..
1. Finance Business Partner
Qualifications for the Finance Business Partner Job
- A degree preferably in Business, Finance or Commerce. CPA (K) or pursuing final stage qualification desired.
- Experience – 3 years and above in Accounting, financial and/or management reporting and Business Analysis with 2 years’ additional experience in business partnering is preferred
- Experience in carrying out quantitative & qualitative analytical performance reviews on revenue, cost and bank products coupled with a strategic perspective and ability to apply analytics
- Good knowledge of the finance policies, budgeting guidelines and cost management procedures as well as the Banking Act
- Strong communication skills coupled with good negotiation, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Grounded in strong analytical and modelling capability to ensure support the wider business performance and insight as required etc.
2. Space & Contracts Manager
Qualifications for the Space & Contracts Manager Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Land Economics, Building Economics, Real Estate or Law.
- At least 3 years’ experience in general property management.
- Project management and client management skills.
- Negotiation skills and Analytical skills.
- Business awareness.
- Contracts & SLA management skills.
- Knowledge of the bank’s policies & procedures.
- Good understanding of the contract law, land law and arbitration related to property management and contracts.
- In-depth knowledge of property management, acquisition and registration.
- Knowledge of the various professions in the construction industry….