Superitending Engineer Jobs, Latest Engineering Jobs, Bomet County Jobs
Position: Superitending Engineer Building Services
No of Positions: 2
- Planning, controlling and co-coordinating mechanical engineering services design for government buildings and construction works;
- Maintenance for mechanical and fire services in government institutions;
- Checking and recommending for approval of engineering consultants’ designs; evaluating, certifying and recommending fees submitted by consultants;
- Coordinating improvements of mechanical services of government buildings and
- Installations; and undertaking research activities on mechanical services
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must be registered with Engineers Board of Kenya, Class of Professional Engineers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience)
- Advanced computer skills (MS project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access and Engineering design software)
- Conversant with the constitution of Kenya 2010 and devolution
How to apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th May, 2020 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications shall not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400