Supermarket Branch Manager Job Tuskys
Branch Manager Job, Other Professions,
Overall Purpose: Responsible for day to day store operations. This includes scheduling, training, supervising employees and assistant manager. In addition, responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory and cash.
- Responsible for building, leading and empowering a communicative and effective store team by delegating, coaching and directing team members towards achieving set targets.
- Responsible for Implementing and enforcing established standard operating procedures in the store Operations, sales, marketing, promotional activities in the store.
- Responsible for setting KPIs for the team directly supervising and ensuring successful cascading of KPI and targets by the Sales coordinators to the rest of the team members.
- Responsible in enforcing stock management processes.
- Promote good customer service and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee and manage day to day running of the fresh department.
- Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Carry out branch security activities as required i.e. open and close the branch outlet on a daily basis; Maintain custody of the branch alarm codes and passwords.
- Ensure that daily cash reconciliation and intact banking is done.
- Ensure that there is a safe working and shopping environment.
- Ensuring the customer care section runs smoothly and intervene where necessary;
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management.
- Enforcement to all Branch SOPs.
- 95% Achievement of store revenue and profitability targets.
- Reconciled monthly stock confirmation certificate.
- Reconciled Weekly cash count certificates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Higher National Diploma In Business Management advantage
- CPA (K)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in branch operations
- Prior experience in retail would be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism.
- Ability to make objective decisions and provide actionable and positive feedback.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Navision, and general use of personal computer.
How to Apply
Apply for Branch Manager Job here