Supervisor- Corporate Planning at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
- This role is responsible for preparation of Authority’s Corporate Plans.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Ensuring that the Authority’s Corporate Planning activities are undertaken as envisaged.
- Interpretation of the KRA strategic direction as proposed by management
- Collection, collation and analysis of departmental data required for corporate planning
- Develop Key Performance Indicators to be monitored in the corporate Balanced Score Card
- Development of KRA Annual work plan for the Corporate Plan
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders with regard to Corporate Planning.
- Development of monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment frameworks for the Authority
- Planning and reporting on RKM&CP division’s crosscutting issues
- Development and reporting on Division’s performance contract
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Master’s degree in the above fields is an added advantage
- Computer literacy in relevant computer packages such as Microsoft Office, SPSS, STATA, or other statistical analysis packages
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Experience and expertise in strategic planning.
- At least three (3) years’ relevant work experience
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
The post Supervisor- Corporate Planning at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.