Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Latest Supply Chain Jobs, Bukura College Jobs
ONE (1) POST V/NO.4/2020
Salary Scale: Ksh.57,120 – Ksh.76,830 p.m. BAC ‘6’
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment: –
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have; –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Procurement or Supply Chain Management qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Monitoring inventory, movement of stores, recommending requisition when stocks approach reorder levels in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
- Ensuring proper storage of stock items;
- Issuing required quantities against authorized stores requisition;
- Preparing list and making recommendation for assets, stores and equipment for disposal;
- Conducting periodic and annual stock taking;
- Drafting inspection and acceptance of goods, works and services reports;
- Maintaining procurement documents and records related to stores;
- Carrying out periodic market surveys to inform the placing of orders or adjudication by the relevant award committee; and
- Participate in the opening of tenders, bids and quotations.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to apply to the: –
Bukura Agricultural College,
P.O Box 23-50105
- Applicants should attach certificates, Curriculum Vitae and cover letter quoting the position and the reference Number on the envelope. It is an offence to give incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and Clearance certificates during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Bukura Agricultural College is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications should reach the College on or before 29th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm
(East African Time)