Support Staff at Taita Taveta County (9 Posts)
- Company: Taita Taveta County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Must be an adult Kenyan citizen;
- Resident of the locality;
- 1 year-experience in a similar position will be an added advantage;
- A KCPE certificate will be an added advantage ;
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- An understanding of the pastoral operations will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Taking care of animals at the Bachuma Livestock Multiplication Centre, which includes;
- Stall feeding or herding;
- Spraying and dipping of animals including disinfecting of livestock sheds,
- Take care of young ones,
- Boma cleaning and repair,
- Watering of animals,
- handling animals during shows, exhibition and field-days.
- Reporting cases and taking stock of animals on daily basis
Any other duties as may be assigned
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.