Support Staff Jobs, Taita Taveta County Jobs
Number of Posts: Three (3)
Terms of Service: Contract One (1) Year (Renewable based on performance)
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Must be an adult Kenyan citizen;
- A 1 year-experience in a similar position will be an added advantage;
- A KCPE certificate will be an added advantage;
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
Management of crop nurseries located in Sagalla, Voi Showground and Kitobo, including
- Cultivating of crop nurseries;
- Management of the seedlings;
- Regular reporting on nursery operations
Any other duties as may be assigned
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.