Performance Manager Associate Job, Administration Jobs April 2021
Role title: Performance Manager Associate
We are seeking a highly analytical, problem-solver to lead Swvl’s data analytics and insights in Kenya. The role will report to the Head of Retail/Kenya.
The areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- You will be the custodian of our data-points and will utilize them effectively to provide crucial business insights that will directly impact the success of our business in Kenya.
- You will be highly involved in decisions related to route mapping, planning, captain finances and utilization.
- Maintaining and creating a strong database with effective campaign and finance tracking.
- Managing captain and supplier database as well as their finances.
- Presenting problem statements, asking the right questions and driving the business into a direction of growth.
- Improving SWVL’s brand by providing regular insights from the field.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a technology company and a background role in consulting or data-analytics is ideal.
- Experience building and managing relationships with business partners and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience managing and developing direct reports.
- Hands-on knowledge data analytics on SQL and Python.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
- You will be Swvl’s data guru in Kenya – your expertise in analytics combined with an acumen for business growth will empower you to make planning modules for our routing and supply performance. Your ability to succeed in this role will have a direct impact on Swvl’s profitability and efficiency in Kenya.
- An in-depth understanding of data analytics and a strong understanding of local business insights. The Planning and Performance Manager should be able to make sense of large chunks of data, ask the right questions and drive business decision making.
- Continuous improvement, a strong work ethic and intensive data analytics is key for this role.
- You have strong communication skills and are adept at finding solutions to ad-hoc problems using data analytics.
- You have a strong execution bias and love to execute with speed. You like to get the job done quick, manage timelines well and have amazing project management skills.
- You love to maintain and improve processes and automate data-management systems.
- The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (from both local and central teams).
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized.
- A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
How to apply