Swvl Kenya Supply Performance & Quality Manager Jobs In Kenya
Supply Performance & Quality Manager Job, Current Administration Jobs,
Role title: Supply Performance & Quality Manager
The Supply Performance & Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring operational metrics and drive excellence. He/she will also be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research for supply pay-outs.
The role will report to the Head of Operations/Kenya
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
● Monitor the operational metrics and drive excellence.
● Diagnosis of operational challenges and identify areas of improvement.
● Assign owners and provide visibility to functions with respective KPIs.
● Provide insights to right stakeholders to help improve the performance.
● Identify captains for retraining with Experience team, sharing insights with Earnings for churned fleet, Driving app adoption etc.
● Implement CBD policy based on lacking KPIs.
● Optimize over spend on CBD.
● Conduct primary and secondary research for supply pay-outs.
● Competitive benchmarking for different categories.
● Validate learnings by experimenting various pay-out structures
● Help categories reach sustainable UE.
● Ensure retention of captains.
● Liaison closely with finance for payment automation.
● Help define value proposition for supply acquisition team for categories.
● Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
● At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
● Effective planning, organising, and time management skills;
● Self- driven individual with the ability to work under little supervision.
● Strong attention to detail and extremely organised; and
● A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
How to apply