Systems Analyst at Mater Hospital
- Company: Mater Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Head of ICT, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of ICT systems and develop strategies to improve their productivity.
- Facilitate in design, development, deployment, customization and post-implementation troubleshooting of new applications; enhancements to existing one by designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Define applications’ glitches by conferring with users/clients and evaluation of procedures and processes.
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Control solutions by establishing specifications and coordinating production with Software Developers.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses for potential ICT systems upgrades to support purchase decisions.
- Create systems models, diagrams and charts to provide direction to the software developers and end users.
- Documentation of applications user manuals and technical guides.
- Validate applications reports/outputs by testing both newly developed as well as existing applications performance.
- Provide orientation and training sessions to end-users for new and modified applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, ICT Management or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position in a busy environment preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Certification; Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language and possession of MCSA: Windows or MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to [email protected] by January 5th 2020. Indicate on the subject line of the position applied. Include your current and expected salary on the CV.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.