Systems Support Engineer at Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd
In the 21st Century, automation of business processes is key if any business intends to achieve its core objectives and sky – rocket productivity. Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading technology and solutions provider specializing in software development and implementation, systems support and I.T. consultancy. Having been in operation since 2003, we have gained vast experience in implementing IT solutions that will help streamline your business operations and transform your organization. We employ proven best practices and processes to improve efficiency throughout your enterprise through improved service levels, and cutting down on operating costs thereby generating revenue growth.
Attain Enterprise Solutions Limited (AESL) is a leader in Software solutions deployment in the mid- market segment, with recognizable portfolio of global standards. Our Head office is in Nairobi, Kenya but we have operations in Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Lesotho, Ghana and Indonesia.
The organization is growing and is currently recruiting for Systems Support Engineers to offer Clients’ Systems Support. The ideal candidates shall be the primary point of contact for users experiencing System related issues. This role will involve monitoring, documenting Systems functions as well as diagnosing and resolving issues as reported by end users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop individual project plan and Identify potential issues and risks and communicating to supervisors with suggested paths for resolution.
- Continuously communicate with the client project manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project status and issues.
- Provide effective phone and email communication to customers, coordinating regular status calls and other activities necessary to motivate and encourage client staff toward project conclusion.
- Participate in Service Desk function to resolve user related support calls.
- Develop IT and end-user documentation for change request processes and procedures.
- Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality.
- Publish communication related to the deployment of new functionality.
- Translate user requests into user requirements and program specifications.
- Monitor compliance with Service Level Agreements for site.
- Creating customer-facing documentation of new processes and procedures for client
- Recommend upgrades where appropriate.
- Prepare weekly targets and reports and give the latest status of their work.
- Liaise with supervisor to understand direction within their functional area of responsibility.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong English reading and writing communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very passionate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with SQL server or other database platforms
- Complete understanding of business processes that make up foundation for an ERP system.
- Ability to deal with clients and travel to project sites.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience: 2+ Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The post Systems Support Engineer at Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.