Talent Acquisition Lead at Sendy Limited
At Sendy, we specialize in connecting on-demand, trusted, and transparent service providers with individuals and businesses looking to move packages. Thus, we believe it’s a natural extension of our core expertise to also connect our users to quality certified transportation providers. As of today, Sendy users can now request a package DELIVERY using a motorcycle, van, pickup, or 3 ton truck, or a passenger RIDE with a boda boda or cab – all from within the same SENDY mobile app (available on Android and iOS) and web platform. All DELIVERY and RIDE services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be paid for using cash, MPesa, or card.
Are you passionate about talent acquisition, love putting structures and procedures in place to support the business? We are looking for someone who is obsessed with strategic talent and recruitment with the goal of supporting the business! As Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for managing and driving talent acquisition in line with the company’s strategic goals. Working closely with hiring managers, you will assess the staffing needs of the company and develop acquisition & hiring strategies for both senior and junior roles.
- Plan, develop and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Perform an analysis of organizational talent requirements and anticipate future employment needs; work with the hiring managers to pinpoint the company’s exact staffing needs and create a strong talent pipeline
- Develop the company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Assess the company’s talent branding initiatives from the past and organize for future; work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Organize participation in job conferences for potential talent acquisition and partnerships; proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Create and organize recruitment events such as job open houses and in-house hiring fairs; represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Design, manage and own the recruitment and selection process; candidate sourcing, resume screening (screening techniques), screening calls, interviews, background referencing etc
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization; ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Pay close attention to hiring trends and be able to forecast both the quarterly and annual hiring needs breaking down by the company’s various departments
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics and initiatives.
- 3+ year working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources; A member of HRIM is added advantage
- In-depth experience in developing and executing recruitment marketing and branding strategies
- Excellent understanding of full recruitment cycle, executive search and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Problem-solver: An analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way. Engage in precise, data and details about the business
- You are an excellent and influential communicator and use data to reinforce your positions and decisions
- Are you highly competitive and have a unique drive to win?
- Ability to influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization
The post Talent Acquisition Lead at Sendy Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.