Talent Acquisition Specialist at CloudFactory
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will ensure that CloudFactory has a high-performance recruitment team in Nepal and Kenya that is capable of providing high quality tactical and strategic support to hiring managers and business. The recruitment team in Nepal and Kenya will be capable of delivering end to end recruitment support to the business while also ensuring that the employer brand remains strong locally and in consistent with CloudFactory global brand.
You will be in charge of;
- Building strong pipelines for current/recurring roles across the business in both locations
- Being part of conversations around any future openings and build pipelines for such roles
- Leading and owning sourcing strategies across both locations
- Overseeing candidate experience in different stages of the recruitment process and ensuring it is consistent with our Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand
- Assessing our ability to select the best talent, and putting in initiatives to improve this.
- Collaborating with and coaching the hiring community to ensure we select the very best talent.
- Being a key part of and contributing to Talent Acquisition global projects and strategies
- Managing, training and evaluating team of recruiters in both Kenya and Nepal
- Establishing and maintaining a network of high quality potential future hires in senior positions
- Defining and measuring key recruitment metrics in two locations
- Preparing and presenting quarterly recruitment report highlighting successes and areas of improvement
- Building a competitive intelligence of the talent market in terms of both talent pools and compensation
- Providing an environment where team members are not just valued and appreciated but also have resources and support to grow
- Achieving performance goals for the team as measured against decided targets/objectives
- Ensuring constant increase in the efficiency in Talent Acquisition Operations in both locations
- Identification, communication and management of both business risks as well as opportunities in the Talent market
- Selecting external vendors, agencies and partners to support our recruitment and branding efforts, including negotiating terms and costs
- Retaining team members through development opportunities and career progression
- Planning and deployment of resources
- Identifying and implementing internal and external employer branding activities
- 8-10 years of experience running Talent Acquisition Operations for a global company.
- Successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business problems.
- Ability to make connections with unknown external talent.
- Strong experience in communication, negotiation and stake holder management.
- Ability to collaborate directly with hiring managers and business leaders on workforce planning and talent acquisition needs.
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Phone Allowance and/or Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities
The post Talent Acquisition Specialist at CloudFactory appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.