Team Leader at Options Consultancy Services Limited
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children. We provide information, expertise and influence to governments, health workers, NGOs and businesses to catalyse change so that health services can be accessed by the people who need them most.
Options is preparing a proposal for the World Bank to deliver Technical Assistance towards Primary Health Care Financing in Kenya counties. The intended impact of this programme is to address public financial management (PFM) and health financing challenges that have the potential to impact on service delivery.
We are seeking a Team Leader to be responsible for the overall strategic leadership, managerial oversight and technical direction of the programme. S/he will lead a team of technical experts and administrators and serve as the key point of contact for the World Bank, government, programme consortium partner, and other stakeholders.
The Team Leader will report to the Kenya Country Representative based in the Options Nairobi office and work closely with Options’ management and administrative colleagues.
Coordinating the inputs of a team of technical experts from Options and partners, s/he will ensure that programme objectives, outcomes, and deliverables are met and that financial, operational, and reporting requirements of the donor are adhered to.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate qualification or degree in health economics, economics, health policy, or other related discipline
- Strong influencing, diplomacy, and leadership skills
- Strong administration, budget management, and organisational skills, good time management
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstra table experience of developing reports and learning document for a broad range of audiences, including donors
- Please refer to the job description for more details
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
The post Team Leader at Options Consultancy Services Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.