Technical Manager at Morison Engineering
Morison Engineering Limited (MEL) is a leading supplier of engineering products in the region. “Atlas Fire Security” a Division of Morison Engineering Ltd has been in existence for close to three decades and is synonymous with fire fighting equipment in many Kenyan businesses and residences.
The Technical Manager position reports to the General Manager of the Company and is responsible for the following:
- Implementation of the Department’s revenue and cost budget.
- Leading a team of supervisors and technicians.
- Design and implementation of engineering projects within East Africa.
- Project and engineering sales.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with customers.
Qualifications and Attributes
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Second Class Honors), Upper Division, from a recognized university.
- Specialization in water engineering will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to those with Master’s Degree in Water Engineering or MBA with specialization in marketing, strategic management or project management.
- Registration as an Engineer or proof of eligibility for registration.
- Proof of course attendance in leadership, project management or sales and marketing.
- Ability to lead a team of technical people.
- Integrity, self-drive, team work and communication skills.
It is expected that qualified candidates will have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Project design and management in the private sector.
- Several years’ experience in managing technical personnel.
- Project pricing, costing and implementation.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Presentation and networking skills.
The post Technical Manager at Morison Engineering appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.