Technical Manager Job 2020 Morison Engineering
Technical Manager Jobs, Latest Engineering Jobs, Morison Engineering Jobs
Morison Engineering Limited has, for more than 40 years, been involved in the supply of fire, engineering and safety solutions to oil companies, hotels, and manufacturing firms in Kenya and the neighbouring countries. Our range of offerings include firefighting equipment and systems, generators, plumbing, air conditioning and refrigeration.
Most of these products and services are sold and managed by the Technical Department of the Company which is headed by a Technical Manager. This position is currently vacant and the Company is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy.
The Technical Manager Position
The Technical Manager position reports to the General Manager of the Company and is responsible for the following:
- Implementation of the Department’s revenue and cost budget.
- Leading a team of supervisors and technicians.
- Design and implementation of engineering projects within East Africa.
- Project and engineering sales.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with customers.
Qualifications and Attributes
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Second Class Honors), Upper Division, from a recognized university.
- Specialization in water engineering will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to those with Master’s Degree in Water Engineering or MBA with specialization in marketing, strategic management or project management.
- Registration as an Engineer or proof of eligibility for registration.
- Proof of course attendance in leadership, project management or sales and marketing.
- Ability to lead a team of technical people.
- Integrity, self-drive, team work and communication skills.
It is expected that qualified candidates will have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Project design and management in the private sector.
- Several years’ experience in managing technical personnel.
- Project pricing, costing and implementation.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Presentation and networking skills.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the;
Morison Engineering Limited,
P.O Box 17764-00500,
[email protected] so as to reach him by 22th May, 2020. Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates and other relevant documents.