Technical Sales Executive at BM Security
BM Security was founded by the late senior assistant commissioner of Police Bob Morgan in 1984. With our vast experience, BM Security has built a reputation of professionalism in providing a range of Security solutions to the Corporate, Banking and Diplomatic sectors. BM operates a national network coordinated by our state of the art control centre in Nairobi. We have branches in: Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Eldoret and Kisumu. The ideals that guide us include Innovation, Ethics and Trust. Innovation is at the heart of our differentiation, in addition to a portfolio of services, we offer integrated solutions. A convenient platform combining: Access Control, CCTV, Fire and Intruder Alarm systems is available to our clients. We believe in maintaining our heritage by employing high calibre staff and a management that is dynamic to changes in the environment and security industry, thus providing value for money to our clients.
Reports To: Business Development Manager,
- BSc Electrical & Electronic Engineering – Electronic/Telecommunication Option, Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field of study
- Technical understanding of: KSIA & other industry standards, Understanding in Integrated security: Access, CCTV, Alarms, Fire
Desirable Experience, Attributes And Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales of electronic security solutions in the Security Industry with proven ability to meet targets
- Sales & Marketing skills, Computer literacy skills, Analytical skills, Report writing, Leadership, Flexibility, Communication, Problem solving skills,
- Charisma & enthusiasm to deliver expected targets, commitment, resourcefulness, results oriented and self-driven
- Ability to meet sales targets and deadlines
- Computer skills, Telephone handling skills, customer focus
- Self-motivated / Industrious/Motivated / Focused
The ideal candidate for the above position should also team player drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve results.
- Responsible for achieving set monthly targets
- Lead sales drive for systems products and services. Products include: Alarm systems, [IP] CCTV, Access Control; services are: maintenance, alarm monitoring & response
- Liaise with technical teams in the delivery of the products/solutions.
- Identify sales opportunities with existing clients: Service sales drive, Maintenance contracts, Cross selling: introducing other product lines
- Take advantage of external opportunities: New upcoming buildings, intelligence from technical teams on upcoming buildings within respective areas
- Ensure projects are complete with proper commissioning
- Participate in the installation of projects
- Work with team leaders for respective projects in appropriate areas
- Assist conduct technical survey reports. To be efficient with the use of materials and point out service sale opportunities.
- Liaise with marketing in various activities: Scouting, branding of compounds: signboards, stickers, interaction with client, Technical sales: service sale upgrades
- Follow through all projects installations.
- Ensure processes adhered to for sales agreements using order confirmations, forwarding details onto administration officer
- Prepare technical proposals for clients and liaise with the Systems Manager/Business Development Manager
- Work with back-up teams in scouting for business potential.
The post Technical Sales Executive at BM Security appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.