Technical Sales Executive Job – Career Point Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
Territory: East Africa
Product: Location Intelligence, Infrastructure Management software
Our client is the leader in managing networks and assets in the utilities sector (including telecommunications, electricity and water), locating retail stores using predictive analytics, as well as finding the most efficient routes for supply chain.They are seeking to recruit a mature and capable technical sales person with 5 to 10 years proven sales experience selling solutions in the East Africa Region.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- A Kenya national with a commercial or technical qualification
- Prospects include Financial Services, Telecom, Retail, Public Sector.
- Sales cycle 3 to 6 months or longer
- Telecommunications experience
- Solution sales
- Long term customer engagement/account management
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 1st March 2019.
Indicate your current salary and expected salary on your application. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
RecoursFour Kenya Consultants Limited