Technical Sales Representative at Morison Engineering Limited (MEL)
Morison Engineering Limited (MEL) is a leading supplier of engineering products in the region. “Atlas Fire Security” a Division of Morison Engineering Ltd has been in existence for close to three decades and is synonymous with fire fighting equipment in many Kenyan businesses and residences. The Company distributes high quality equipment from a number of industry leading companies from around the world which conform to international standards and certified by Kenya Bureau of Standards.
Our growing firm is looking for an experienced and ambitious Technical Sales Representative to drive sales of our products and services. The successful candidate will be positioned in Eldoret, Nairobi and Mombasa Branch. The ideal candidate should be excited about building sales skills and establishing a good rapport with new and existing clients in the area. We’re specifically looking for a natural leader who know what it takes to have a successful sales and marketing career.
- Selling products and services to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Produce actionable reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Qualifications and skills
- Proven work experience as a Technical Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must possess minimum Diploma in engineering course (electrical or mechanical), sales and marketing
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience selling Industrial Products’ or engineering products’
- Ability to handle the technical and commercial aspect of tenders.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter personal skills.
The post Technical Sales Representative at Morison Engineering Limited (MEL) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.