Telesales Representative at Ilara Health
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor.
Required Work Experience: 1 Years
Description of role
The holder of the position will provide great customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust) through contact with Ilara customers. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or Email.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- Document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Actively assist sales agents in acquiring new customers.
- Cross Functional Roles
- Receive and communicate any feedback from the customer that impacts the organization.
- Surveys assigned from time to time.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree OR Diploma in any business-related field.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages.
- English and Kiswahili (Written and spoken)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Telesales representative.
- Proficient in Office and CRM applications.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Someone who has great service attitude and passion towards customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Maintains communication equipment in working order, reporting problems promptly and effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of people.
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets. ·
- Previous Call Center experience will be an added advantage
The post Telesales Representative at Ilara Health appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.