Public Relations Assistant Job, Project Consultant Job, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Coordinator Job, Infrastructure Project Manager Job, Infrastructure Project Manager Job, NGO Jobs,
Are you looking for job vacancies you can apply to today? Look no further. Below are the latest NGO Jobs selected for you to apply for today.
1. ITF Public Relations Assistant
- Publishing Content: You are required to write original content that portrays ITF in the best possible light. This requires you to: Compile and keep a record of ITF communications with external stakeholders as well as work alongside other teams within ITF to create written content, as well as videos and pictures.
- Hold at least a Diploma in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design & Video Editing and other related fields
Apply for the Public Relations Assistant Job here.
2. NANHRI Project Consultant Job
- i. Develop training materials and compile training programme;
- a) A post-graduate degree in law, social/political sciences, international human rights law or any other related discipline;
Apply for the Project Consultant Job here.
3. International Medical Corps MEAL Coordinator Job
- Mainstream IMC Global MEAL Guidelines across all related MEAL activities at the field level and ensure the guidance notes for monitoring, evaluation, and accountability are functional at the field
- Advance Degree in Statistics/Health Information Systems/Information Technology/ Business Administration with at least 5 years work experience in data management systems and experience in the use of MOH tools.
Apply for the MEAL Coordinator Job here.
4. UNOPS Project Management Job
- Implement the approved plan (including the establishment of milestones) within tolerances set by the Project Board.
- Advanced University Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline.
Apply for the Project Management Job here.
5. Nutrition International HR Officer Job
- Developing long and short-listing criteria for all vacant positions followed by actual longlists / shortlists of prospective candidates, while ensuring gender balance and diversity.
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in HR with a minimum of 3 years of experience in human resource management.
Apply for the HR Officer Job here.