Trade Finance Office at Development Bank of Kenya
Development Bank of Kenya Ltd. is a banking company based out of Loita Street, Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya.
Reporting to the Head of Trade Finance, the position is part of the team that is responsible for the implementation of the Trade Finance strategy, growth of trade finance income and business volumes through effective management of the trade finance portfolio whilst ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and compliance of internal procedures and operational controls.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in finance or any other business related course.
- Diploma in banking/finance or CPA (Kl holder.
- Five to six years commercial banking experience of which at least four years of procedure development in trade finance is a must.
- Experience in structuring and implementing trade finance transactions.
- Strong knowledge of trade finance, local corporate banking market and vision about future direction and market sensitives.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
The post Trade Finance Office at Development Bank of Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.