Train Operations Manager Job. Kenya Railways Corporation
Train Operations Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
- Budgetary Preparation and control for traffic division
- Provide Guidance on rules and regulations governing train operations both in yards and mainline.
- Establish operational capacity and control capacity
- Oversee optimal asset utilization
- Implement Management Controls and Indicators related to train operations.
- Prepare performance reports on all aspects of planning and execution
- Provide technical guidance to safe use of assets (track, wagons & locomotives)
- Coordinate, supervise and provide direction/guidance to operators and others staff that report to the Appointment
- Planning and Execution of capital expenditure projects for the division
- Formulating and reviewing of operations policies and plans to maximise resources;
- Ensure Safety Management Plans (SMP) is operational;
- manage attendance and clearance of accidents to ensure railway services resumes;
- Master’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics transport and logistics, or equivalent from a recognized institution ;
- Bachelor’s degree Economics, Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics transport and logistics, or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have ten (10) years’ experience with at least three (3) years’ experience in the position of Senior management or similar position in the Public Service or reputable organization;
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills;
- Member to relevant professional body;
- Valid Practising Certificate where applicable
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer