Trans-Nzoia County Commissionaire Kenyan Job Vacancies
Commissionaire I Job, Current Security Jobs,
JOB GRADE “J”/CASB 10 (1 POST),
Salary:ksh. 31,270 x 1,300- 32,570 x 1,380- 33,950 x 1,390- 35,340 x 1,460 – 36,800 x 1,470- 38,270 x 1,470- 39,740 x 1,520- 41,260 p.m,
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- preventing any interruption as the county assembly meeting is in progress;
- ensuring public gallery security within the county assembly;
- serving members in the chamber;
- controlling the press in the public gallery when the county assembly is in progress;
- controlling dress code in the public gallery to ensure decorum in the County Assembly.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
- Served in the grade of Commissionaire II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be in possession of a Paramilitary/Military Training qualifications;
- A Diploma in Security Management /Investigations and Forensic studies from a recognized institution;
- Have served satisfactorily in the uniformed service for a period of not less than five (5) years;
- Have First Aid certificate and/or fire-fighting certificate / Disaster management certificate;
- Certificate in Supervisory Skills Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Be in possession of an exemplarily service certificate; and
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
Important Information To All Applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments: –
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, professional registrations.
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and D.C.I.
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealedenvelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans Nzoia County Assembly Service Board
P.O. Box 4221, 30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board of Trans-Nzoia at County Assembly building on or before 22nd February 2021 before 1700hrs.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.