Trans-Nzoia County ICT Officer Jobs In Kenya 2021
Information Communication Technology Officer II Job, IT Jobs 2021,
JOB GRADE “J”/CASB 10 (1 POST),
Salary:ksh. 31,270 x 1,300- 32,570 x 1,380- 33,950 x 1,390- 35,340 x 1,460 – 36,800 x 1,470- 38,270 x 1,470- 39,740 x 1,520- 41,260 p.m,
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre for officers graduating with Degree course in ICT.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- coding, testing and implementing computer programs, providing user support; maintaining support systems and training of users;
- maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment; configuring of new Information technology equipment;
- maintaining data protection system;
- installing and supporting servers;
- installing and deployment of relevant hardware and software;
- Implementing the County Assembly’s computer systems; and
- providing user support and training users.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification from recognized institution; and
- Registration with the relevant professional body; and
- Membership of good professional standing
Important Information To All Applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments: –
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, professional registrations.
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and D.C.I.
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealedenvelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans Nzoia County Assembly Service Board
P.O. Box 4221, 30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board of Trans-Nzoia at County Assembly building on or before 22nd February 2021 before 1700hrs.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.