Trans-Nzoia County Supply Chain Jobs Kenya
Supply Chain Management Officer I Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs,
JG ‘K’ CASB 9 (1 POST),
Salary: ksh. 38,270 x 1,470- 39,740 x 1,520- 41,260 x 1,710- 42,970 x 1,920- 44,890 x 2,000- 46,890 x 2,110 – 49,000 x 2,170 – 51,170 p.m,
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- implementing existing supplies regulations, procedures and system
- carrying out internal monitoring and evaluation on procurement;
- assessing the performance of suppliers and contractors;
- preparing procurement plans in accordance with budget process;
- coordinating the preparation and implementation of procurement manual;
- conducting stock control, stock taking and stock audit; and (vii) implementing e-procurement strategies.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Officer II or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement and Supplies Management, Business Administration, Logistics or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Registered with a professional body (KISM) and membership of good standing;
- Hold a practicing certificate; and
- Demonstrated integrity, professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Important Information To All Applicants
All applications should contain the following attachments: –
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, testimonials, professional registrations.
- Copies of current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and D.C.I.
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealedenvelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Trans Nzoia County Assembly Service Board
P.O. Box 4221, 30200
All applications should reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board of Trans-Nzoia at County Assembly building on or before 22nd February 2021 before 1700hrs.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.