TVET Job Vacancy : Outreach Services Manager
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Education established under the TVET Act of 2013. The mandate of the Authority is to promote quality access, equity and relevance in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) by developing standards, inspecting, registering and licensing trainers, institutions and training programmes.
Grade TVETA 3
Vacancy No. TVETA/1/JUN. 2018: Number of Posts: One (1)
Accreditation Services Manager Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director Accreditation and Outreach Services, the Manager, Accreditation Services will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating implementation of policies and strategies for Accreditation;
- Supervising the process of registration, accreditation and licensing of TVET institutions, programmes and Trainers;
- Organizing relevant specialist panels for recognition of TVET certificates of qualification;
- Vetting and accrediting of TVET examining bodies;
- Organizing sensitization of stakeholders on registration, accreditation and licensing of TVET institutions, programmes and trainers;
- Ensuring registration certificates and licenses for TVET institutions, programmes and trainers are in safe custody;
- Developing, maintaining and updating of a database for TVET institutions, programmes, trainers, and examiners;
- Collaborating with National and County Governments on registration, accreditation and licensing of institutions, programme, and trainers.
- Supervising preparation of assessment and inspection reports and agenda for deliberation by the Board.
- Supervising implementation of Board’s decisions on registration, licensing and accreditation of TVET
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should submit their applications clearly quoting the Vacancy/Position and Vacancy Number on the envelope and application.
The application MUST be accompanied with a detailed C.V stating the current position, work experience, postal address, telephone and email contacts, and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates (only those stated in the job requirements) and, relevant work testimonials. Further, interested applicants are required to fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form. Those making online applications can access the Form via link https://goo.gl/forms/Kg2HrkW50s0iVGk02
Applicants submitting hard copy applications can download and fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form from our website. Applicants are also expected to provide email, telephone and postal contacts of three referees. All applications should reach the Director General on or before 29th June 2018 at 5.00 pm. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director General
P.O Box 35625- 00100
Forward the applications via email address: [email protected]
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee on job applicants. Male and female potential candidates living with a disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants who will be invited for interview will be expected to produce valid copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.