Software Engineer Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Position: Software Engineer
One of the key responsibility will be Software customization/Software Development and integrations. Experience with a document management system will be an added advantage. You will need to review to solve complex software issues
Managing the technical relationship with existing clients
As an integrations lead engineer, you will be designing and developing integration solutions that bridge new and existing capabilities in the financial services marketplace experience in Finacle will be an added advantage
This role will combine architectural design, technical leadership, and hands-on development with the ideal candidate possessing a track record demonstrating motivation, creativity, innovation, and on-time delivery. The individual will be expected to lead a team of technical resources and interns in projects.
The individual will be expected to participate in client related project for software development, server management and deploying software in the Test, UAT and Production environments, perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Minimum of 2- 6 years working experience as a Software Engineer, Data modeling and IntegrationWorking Experience in multiple aspects of SW development processes.
- Experience in the Data Integrations and Data modeling areaShould have relevant work experience in Business analysis and consultancy skillsDesirable
- Strong command of computer science fundamentalswith University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Possess fantastic problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Understanding of concepts in data structures and algorithms with demonstrated ability to make use of them.
- SQL, No-SQL Database expertise including Cassandra, MySQL, IBM DB2, Oracle, Mongo DB, Hazelcast •
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Work with peers to plan & prioritize the development and test strategy to ensure high quality and timely delivery systems.
- Share knowledge across the team and at the client.
- Yearn to learn new technology stacks and accept that learning is forever
How To Apply:
Send your CV to [email protected], on or before Friday 12th March 2021 at 5pm. Please note that only the candidates who meet the eligible criteria will be shortlisted.