Unit Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2020,
UNIT MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set budgets.
- Conduct market intelligence and keep management informed of changing trends
- To successfully set up in house agency force, recruit, train, motivate and provide effective field support to the in-house agents to ensure retention of a productive sales force and attainment of set targets.
- Operationalize the marketing and customer service strategies within the agency.
- Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of products within niche markets
- Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery.
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation.
- Ensure that Direct Sales Agents comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business
- Ensure that Direct Sales Agents are well equipped with product knowledge and updated in a timely manner of any changes.
- Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising.
- Lead in market development initiatives for the unit.
- Preparation of weekly market activity reports.
- Participate in product development and enhancement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Diploma in Insurance or Sales and Marketing COP or its equivalent
- Sales & marketing Certification
- At least 4 years relevant experience with a track record in sales preferably in life insurance or in managing retail operations
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead teams
- Knowledge in Insurance products and services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, innovation, flexibility and teamwork
HOW TO APPLY