University of Eldoret Job Vacancy : Senior Internal Audit Assistant
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Senior Internal Audit Assistant I – SCALE 8 (1 POSITION): REF: UOE/ADM/SAA/VC/03/02/2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking the accuracy of revenue received and verifying banking of the same
- Examining petty cash payments to ascertain proper authorization
- Examining all books of accounts to ascertain that transactions have been made in accordance with the regulations and vouch their accuracy and propriety
- Carrying out the audit of records of functional department
- Undertake a set of audit assignments under the overall direction of the audit team leader
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a Senior Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- CPA Part II/ACCA II
- At least nine (9) years relevant work experience
- Proficiency of Information and Communication Technology
- Management training lasting not less than two (2) weeks
All applicants for the above positions are advised to send ten (10) copies of the applications.
Applicants are advised to indicate the reference number of the position applied on the envelope.
Candidates to drop their applications in the Vice-Chancellor’s Tender box or send their application by post using the address given below.
All applicants should submit detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, and membership of the professional associations, copies of certificates, e-mail addresses and telephone contacts.)
Applicants should provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees to write and directly send confidential reports using the addresses given below not later than Tuesday, 13th March 2018.
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
Commission for University Education (CUE) and
Current certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Applications should be received on or before Tuesday, 6th March, 2018 at 4.00 pm.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
University of Eldoret is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.