UX Design Job Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers.The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape abright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will nor only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders.As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix and behavioral scoring. By Joining our tech team, you will have the opportunity to build out systems and tackle complex problems that few organizations in Kenya, and indeed Africa are working on.
- Leading brainstorming and Ideation during the product creation cycle.
- Make quick iteration on on changes in the product cycle.
- Working with the organizations in house engineers to ensure that designs created match up with the products being built.
- Developing innovative solutions for a multitude of platforms including Android, iPhone, social media campaigns and other emerging technologies.
- During the product development phase, maintain a good balance between business outcomes and user needs.
- Develop a wide range of visual deliverables corresponding to your practice area: key insights documentation, affinity diagrams, user personas, research plans, prototypes, and visual design concepts are all examples of documentation we produce on a daily basis.
- You are proficient with a variety of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, Visio or equivalent.
- You have a strong portfolio of e-commerce or any active projects.
- You have proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- You are adaptable, and can work on various projects with different timeframes.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
How To Apply
If interested, kindly send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘‘UI_UX Application’’