Van Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Van Sales Representative
No. of posts: 3 Positions
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
Our Client is a Consumer Distributor sourcing and supplying incontinence products across all channels in Kenya. In order to successfully increase distribution and coverage across various trade channels and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified staff: For Nairobi Region. Responsible for selling and distributing products within an assigned territory tomeetand exceed sales objectives and targets in various outlets whilst successfully launching new products into the market to achieve the business target. This role reports to the Sales Manager.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers;
- Achieve set sales targets and call targets
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies;
- Detail the Products and ensure proper visibility at shelve level and points of purchase through POS placement;
- Ensure appropriate stocking of all products in their territory;
- Responsible of the stocks on his/her van i.e. loading it with the required Stock Keeping Units and quantity, replenishing it, and avoiding any out of stocks or stock shortages in it
- Provide on-going support to providers to create favorable relationship with the organization;
- Function as feedback mechanism between the organization and providers/customers;
- Provide regular report and feedback from providers in a correct, complete and timely fashion;
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of promotional materials;
- Work with fellow sales partners/reps to ensure commodity supply is uninterrupted
- Debt Collection
- Continuously secure the company’s business activities at all times by maintaining the confidentiality of its business activities and client information.
- Develop trade execution strategies for products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Cash and stock reconciliation
- Track and provide all required reports on territory performance and individual performance error free and accurate.
- Achieved set target in product sales;
- Achieved set listing target in calls made and outlets sold into
- Properly coordinated territories in product detailing activities; and other products
- Readily available supply of specified products
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing or medical sciences or Pharmacy
- A business-related certification and bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 2 years of experience as a Sales Representative in General Trade.
- Valid Driver’s License is a MUST with continuous 3 years’ minimum driving experience
- Thorough knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Planning, and organization skills and strong leadership skills
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Excellent Customer service, communication and relationship skills
- Team player
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Positive attitude.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
- Computer Literacy skills
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVES) as subject to reach us not later than 10thJuly 2020 to [email protected] stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.