Our client a highly respected Dealer with a wide branch network in Nairobi, Mombasa and Eldoret is currently recruiting target driven, dynamic, and energetic experienced Vehicle Sales Executives to join an existing and successful sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling both new and used cars
- Discuss customers’ needs and the features of different vehicles
- Advise which vehicles would suit the customer best
- Arrange test-drives
- Negotiate the sale price, including any ‘trade-in’ value for a customer’s old car
- Highlight extra products such as accessories or after-sales service
- Following-up in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and emails enquiries.
- Complete paperwork and pre-delivery inspections
- Update stock lists, place orders for new cars from manufacturers and buy in used cars
- Keep existing and potential customers informed about new vehicles and deals
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in the motor vehicle Industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts)
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to accurately meet customer needs
- Hold a current drivers license
- Proficiency in ICT
- Customer service oriented with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients at different levels, and establish & maintain relationships
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive –
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd March 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.