Veterinary Officer x3 at Kericho County
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012
VETERINARY OFFICER I, J/G L – 3 POSTS
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An Officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer.
- Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations
- Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes
- Treating sick animals; advising on good veterinary practices
- Collecting’ data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets
- Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare
- Undertaking post-mortem examination and other diagnostic tests.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must.-
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) Degree from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
The post Veterinary Officer x3 at Kericho County appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.