Virtual Job Vacancy : Customer Service Team Leader – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is Africa’s leading online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Customer Service Team Leader will be responsible for driving maximum efficiency and high levels of customer service whilst preserving the image of the company.
Customer Service Team Leader Job Accountabilities
- Providing training and development to the Customer Service staff
- Ensuring efficient communications to customers
- Ensuring daily/weekly/monthly reporting is managed in line with management expectations
- Responsible for chat/call/email evaluation, resolution and follow up.
- Working closely with the QA function to ensure continuous improvement
- Developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure quality customer service
- Ensuring quality customer service, product innovations and promotions
- Providing effective feedback to the Management regarding process flow and interdepartmental concerns when necessary
Qualifications for the Customer Service Team Leader Job
- Degree in Customer Service or any related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency, and manages stress and pressure well
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and tight deadlines
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by Wednesday 24th January 2018, clearly stating the subject heading “CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.