Waiter Jobs, Current Hotel Jobs, Amplus International Jobs,
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a marketing and corporate events management service provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of WAITERS & WAITRESSES for one of our clients in the hospitability industry (Bar & restaurant business) along Mombasa road, Nairobi county.
Remuneration: Performance based.
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa Road.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
- Clearing utensils from tables and work stations back to the kitchen for washing.
- Ensuring cleanliness in food service and personal hygiene.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Answer customers questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Any other duties which is assigned by kitchen manager from time to time
- Secondary certificate. Post-Secondary is a plus
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with Waiter/ Waitress as the subject to [email protected] on or before 8th June 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.