Medical Laboratory Technologist Job, Latest Laboratory Technologist Job,
Wananchi Jamii Hospital was founded by Magdaline Wairimu Thiga and family. She is a Kenyan registered nurse working in the slum of Kware village in Ong’ata Rongai, Kajiado North Sub-County. The facility believes in being the best hospital that offers total and high quality care by treating the whole person, body and soul.
Medical Laboratory Technologist Job,
We are a leading private medical service provider situated in Ong’ata Rongai, Kajiado County. It is the policy of the hospital to engage the services of professionals, thus seeking for qualified personnel.
- Effectively manage laboratory supplies to ensure availability, efficient use and minimal stock variances.
- Dispatch samples for outsourced testing in a timely manner and maintain related records.
- Maintain laboratory archives and relevant records.
- Assist in microbiology media preparation and sterilization of laboratory apparatus and waste. Follow proper infection control guidelines to minimize hazards caused by infectious specimens.
- Carrying out laboratory tests carefully and accurately in accordance with the set standard operating procedures.
- Collect specimens from the patients.
- Observe and adhere to the professional code of conduct.
- Maintain the inventory of laboratory assets and consumables.
- Reporting all abnormal tests/critical values for verification.
- Perform calibration and quality control procedures before performing tests.
- Participate in continuous medical education and other related trainings to keep abreast with new technology in market.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Registered with KMLTTB and possess a valid practicing license.
- At least two years of working experience in a similar position.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
- Training and/or knowledge in ISO 15189 Certification and Internal Auditing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to [email protected] on or before 3rd May 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include the position title
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Wananchi Jamii Hospital does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.