Wandia Job Vacancy : Production Manager – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Planning, coordinating and execution of the production objectives and schedules to ensure that production, pull planning and customer requirement targets are achieved.
- Continuous improvement using manufacturing excellence systems – Kaizen, TPM, ISO 22000:2005 etc.
- Develop and cascade the manufacturing KPIs and monitor the same on the Balanced Score Card.
- Formulate and execute a sustainable production strategy, policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety (OSH) and Morale.
- Deletion of Muda, Mura and Muri in the production process while improving the productivity ratio.
- Develop and control the direct labor, direct materials and overheads budget
- Process and People capability development while creating effective work environments
- Manage third party contracts for manufacturing and the manufacturing service delivery.
- Optimization, care and improvement of the asset base while delivering an On Time, In Full and Error free operation.
- Measurement and the resultant correction or corrective action activities.
- Any other leadership assignment relevant to the fabric of Tropical heat.
Key Results Areas
- Waste reduction.
- Nil stock outs from poor production planning and scheduling
- OEE, Measurement and Productivity improvement.
- Develop capacity of the production team towards a flexible operation.
- Improve communication and accountability within the supply chain.
- Continuous improvement through operational excellence.
Qualifications for the Production Manager Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar capacity in the FMCG industry
- Must be familiar with best practice in manufacturing.
- Training and knowledge in HACCP / ISO22000 / GMP / Kaizen
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Solid computer skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your resume stating your expected remuneration (a must) to us via [email protected] by 19th January 2018 indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role.