- Reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look
- Troubleshooting flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies, including welding or brazing parts
- Cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts
- Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment
- Check accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
- 1-3 years’ experience in welding
- Good eyesight
- Some qualifications in welding
How To Apply
Send CV stating work experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.