Tumikia Mtoto OVC DREAMS Project Driver Job, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning Coordinator Job, Supply Chain Coordinator Job (Tumikia Mtoto Project), Accountant Payables Job (Tumikia Mtoto Project), Data Management Officer Job (Tumikia Mtoto Project), World Vision Jobs,
Are searching for job opportunities to apply for? Below are the latest World Vision Job vacancies you should check out. If you qualify, apply immediately!
1. Project Driver NGO Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Timely Facilitation of staff to and from work and to other official duties.
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness all the time.
- Three years driving experience
- O level certificate with a clean driving license class A, B, C, E
Apply for the Project Driver Job here.
2. MEAL Coordinator NGO Jobs Kenya 2021
- Take lead in the design and implementation of a monitoring framework to track delivery against project objectives.
- Provide technical leadership in implementing/mainstreaming the project M&E system to the existing M&E system in WVK.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation or Project management, Statistics or related discipline from a recognized University.
Apply for the MEAL Coordinator Job here.
3. Supply Chain Coordinator NGO Jobs Kenya
- Receive incoming Purchase Requisitions (Pending Buyer Action), verify specifications are clear, conduct sourcing event, update the PR with actual supplier record and release PR for approval.
- University degree in Business Administration, Procurement or an equivalent field
Apply for the Supply Chain Coordinator Job here.
4. Accounts Payable NGO Job Vacancies Kenya
- Ensure timely processing of payments to service providers
- Manage and address service providers queries with regards to payments
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/ Finance, Economics or Business related field from a recognized university
Apply for the Accounts Payable Job here.
5. Data Management Officer NGO Jobs Kenya
- Support data collection and collation activities for the Project.
- Lead review, and strengthen capacity of DCS, and LIPs to effectively collect, store, retrieve, use, and transmit data to inform program decisions.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Demography, Statistics, Data management, Computer Science/Information technology, Information Systems Management, or related field; a relevant master’s degree would be an added advantage
Apply for the Data Management Officer Job here.