WVI Global Governance & Compliance NGO Jobs Kenya
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience the fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As Executive Assistant- Global Governance & Compliance, you will provide administrative support to the office of the WVI Executives through effective organization, coordination, communication and planning.
- At least 3 years experience in a high-level executive support role.
- Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage, not a requirement.
- Additional qualifications in secretarial or business management will be a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (MSWord, Powerpoint, Excel), Outlook.
- Must be fluent in English, with strong language capabilities and understanding.
- Able to travel up to 10%.
How to Apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 14 MAY 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.