Youth Care Co-Worker at SOS Village
SOS Children’s Villages is an independent, non-governmental international development organization which has been working to meet the needs and protect the interests and rights of children since 1949.
We seek to recruit suitably qualified persons to become;
Youth Care Co-Worker for SOS CV KE based in Nairobi YOUTH CARE CO-WORKER
Key Functions of the Job
The Youth care co-worker will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following:-
- Create strong partnerships with government, corporates and professional mentors leading to internships, job shadowing and possible employment
- Guide youth through formal learning programs and acquisition of professional skills, competencies and experiences in readiness for the job
- Oversee youth development work including leaving care and after care
- Encourage youth participation in day to day operations
- Establishes meaningful linkages between youth, administrative office and SOS Parents
- Takes direct responsibility of youths’ welfare as structured
- Generates youth program reports
- Maintains and updates location youth data in line with data protection measures
- Proactively supports youth development and transition process to independent living
- Ensures that child/youth safety guidelines are implemented to the latter
- Carries out youth administrative and liaison work at the location
- A degree in Social Sciences and any other related courses in youth development programs
- Skills and knowledge in Youth Entrepreneurship development will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience working with youth focused organization/s for a minimum of 3 years
The post Youth Care Co-Worker at SOS Village appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.